Tuesday, April 3, 2012

hybrid card making

I've been experimenting with digital elements lately. I had done a bit of digital scrapbooking in the past, but never used digital elements for cards. Mostly, this is because I really don't like a flat printed card, unless it's for a mass mailing such as Christmas cards. What I have been doing is printing out papers and other digital elememts and using them traditionally (paper) and this has been eye opening for me. For one thing, I love the instantaneous delivery and no shipping costs - can't beat that. This totally offsets the cost of the printer ink in my book. And...I can print only the small amount that I need if I plan ahead - less waste!
So here are a couple of cards I made using digital patterned papers. These are part of the new Stampin' Up! Collection called Summer Smooches which is available for purchase (real and digital) in April as a preview for the next full catalog (June 2012-May 2013).

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

These are gorgeous! I love to combine both digital and stamping, it opens up a 'whole nother world'!

Emily Leiphart said...

Those are gorgeous papers and I love your cards!

Please consider turning off word verification. :)