Saturday, March 31, 2012

Reverse Wonky Rectangle

So I got this cool set of Spellbinders dies from the very talented Donna Mikasa and just had the chance to start playing with them today. She loves them for a quick card and she's right - they're perfect and a nice change from the traditional A2 cards I typically make. I can really see these in my future for gift tags and actually can see using this as a window in an A2 card. My wheels are really turning now.

I don't know why it looks wider at the top than the bottom, maybe due to the cell phone photo. I really need to get my light tent set up for my photos.

Stamps: Stampin' UP! - Up Up and Away
Card stock: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake and Bashful Blue
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Punches: SU Heart to Heart and Build a Cupcake
Pen: Uniball Signo White (SU)

3 comments:

Clare said...

So cute and fun! I LOVE this scene you've created here, and that sweet air balloon! :)
About your qeustion on my blog, the cards were paper pieced. :)

lostinpaper said...

Super cool design! You have just reminded me that I need to get my 'wonky' rectangles out again, they look awesome!

Emily Leiphart said...

I LOVE this shape, too, and your darling little scene is perfect for it!