Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Cut Above - Shaped Cards

I made this card for the Shaped Card Assignment in the A Cut Above class.  It was inspired by the beautiful card that Nichol Magouirk made in one of the class videos, although I layered mine up a bit differently.  I was planning on having the Soft Suede card stock frame popped up with dimensionals, but my daughter was using them for a school project and left them two flights up and I was too tired to go up and get them.  I was tired because we were up until midnight working on said project last night.  So I just glued the frame down flat.  Anyway, I hope you like it.


All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Background Stamps: En Francais, Netting
stamps: Field Flowers, Fabulous Phrases
Dies: Framelits - labels
Ribbon: Twill Tape
Brad: Mini Brads - brights

2 comments:

Winnie said...

So pretty..Love the shape of the card and the way you stamped in layers. It gives it such depth and texture.

Emily Leiphart said...

Cassie, this is beautiful! I love it.