Wednesday, April 4, 2012

diggin' digi downloads!

Hi there! I am having so much fun with digital downloads lately. Today's card features some patterned paper I created myself using a digital overlay. I have to say I struggled a bit trying to figure out how to manipulate the colors of the pre-designed overlay, but I got it and made the chevron paper! I also used the Stampin' Up! Wonderful Wings digital download for the butterfly. I love that I can scale it to whatever size I want. Then I just printed it, colored it up and hand cut it out - super easy.


Digital Elements - Stampin' Up Hip and Handsome Overlays, Wonderful Wings
Card Stock - SU Basic Gray and Pool Party
Ink: SU Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray
Stamps: SU Apothocary Art
Dies: SU Framelits, Label, Little Leaves
Ribbon: SU Lucky Limeade
Punch: SU Eyelet Border

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

A stunning card, Cassie!