Saturday, June 6, 2009

I've been MIA around here

I've had so much going on lately that I haven't had much time to blog.  Right now I'm studying to take the LEED exam.  LEED stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. The United States Green Building Council (USGBC) created LEED as a rating system for green building.  So if, I mean when, I pass I will be a LEED AP (Accredited Professional).   This is what I've been doing mostly.  

Today I took Sophia to get her ears pierced for her birthday which is coming up on Thursday.  Could you believe that I actually forgot to bring my camera?  I'm trying to get the few photos I took off my cell phone, but not having much luck. Here's one that finally showed up in my email. I'm sure the girl piercing her ear wouldn't be happy if she knew I got a shot of her armpit!  She's was so excited.  She picked out cute little rhinestone flower earrings.
 

I was still able to squeeze in making a card because with all that studying I needed a little scrap therapy.



Stamps: Hero Arts
Ribbon: American Crafts (stamped with white embossing powder)

Flowers:  Prima and Making Memories

Ink:  Tsukineko

1 comment:

Amy said...

hope your test went well. it was this week, wasn't it?
i remember the ear piercing rite of passage. i was about the same age as your daughter :) i wish my mom had taken a picture...