Saturday, May 16, 2009

Uncle Billy


This is a friend of mine's son, Billy. He was tragically killed in a car accident in November of 2006. Next month his sister is due with her first son. The family baby shower was today and I was asked to help all the guests create pages of their part of the family so the baby would have a family scrapbook. I was also asked to make a page about the baby's Uncle Billy. There's a pull tab on the side so that they can add some journaling about the baby's uncle.

4 comments:

Amy said...

what a great l/o ~ how have you been? :)

Linda E said...

What a great page and wonderful tribute. Is your layout based on the CKC Scheming Around class?

Cassie said...

Linda - Sort of...I was a Teaching Assistant for that class last August. Since they don't give the TA's class kits I never got to make that specific layout myself. I clearly remember the punched circle technique since I had to help so many people with it and used it here. The rest of the layout is not based on the class.

Amy said...

hey cassie - i'm having a giveaway on my blog. leave a comment to enter :)