Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Whew!

I took the LEED exam this afternoon. I don't think I've ever studied more for any other test in my life. I was suprisingly calm going in to it especially since I was in a total panic last week. I have to say that the questions were far from what I studied and from all the practice exams that I took. I thought for sure that I was bombing it. Then my time ran out when I was going through the questions I tagged to review again so I never got a second look at a bunch of them. I was so sure that I did not do well on the exam that I took the optional survey about the test center to delay the result. Then I had to click to get my score and at first I saw a 170 and I couldn't believe it....I got a 195 (out of 200) ! I said outloud..."What?! I'm still in shock.

2 comments:

Amy said...

YAY, you!!! :) Congrats! now we need to plan another crop :)

Kristin said...

HUGE congrats!