Monday, December 31, 2012

10 Minute Craft Dash #9

I'm really having fun with these 10 Minute Craft Dash challenges.  The challenge is to make a card in less than 10 minutes with a holiday theme and since this challenge was a team effort along with CAS-ual fridays the challenge is also to make it a clean and simple card.
   Setting the timer and trying to work fast can be stressful, but it's so much fun at the same time.  One thing it is helping me to do is to make a quick decision and run with it.  There's no time to deliberate, you just have to keep going.   I just squeaked in under 10 minutes this time and I know why.  I didn't think there was enough contrast to see the patterned paper through the snowflakes so I started looking for another patterned paper, but couldn't find anything so just went with my original pick.   I wasted a good 30 seconds to a minute on that one.  Here's my card...



4 comments:

Paulina said...

This card is fantastic. Love the way you used the snowflake die cuts and had the patterned paper peeking through. You always rock my challenge!

Thank you for joining in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Cassie. Hope to see you for the next one! :)

Glenda J said...

This is great! Love the snowflake die on this fantastic CAS card. Hope you had a great holiday and all the best for 2013!

Kimberly said...

Cassie - great job with the 10 minute challenge - you just made it! And you created an awesome card to boot! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Happy New Year!

Piali said...

Fabulous Holiday card!!! Great Design! Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!