Monday, January 16, 2012

Simple Embellishments

For today's CAS card class the theme was Simple Embellishments.  I used two simple butterflies for mine - a punched one and a die cut one layered together.



supplies used:
stamps - Stampin' Up!,  En Francais, Thank You Kindly
card stock - Stampin' Up!, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Pool Party
ink - Stampin' Up!, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
patterned paper - SU Designer Series Paper Patterns, So Saffron
twine - SU Baker's Twine, Pool Party, Linen Thread
pen - Uniball Signo, White

5 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Wonderful card ! I'm loving this class and hope you are too!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Gorgeous Card!!

Christine Alward said...

This card is so nice and actually easy to make. I CASed almost completely, because your colours just are the best.
Thanks for the post!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Lovely, Cassie! Saw this on pinterest and had to stop by to say hi!

Christine Alward said...

I just love this card. Decided I will CAS it at my next event.