Monday, January 9, 2012

Clean and Simple Cards

As a change from teaching card making classes I decided to take a class.  It's called Clean and Simple Cards.   Today was the first day and it was really fun.  I was able to run home on my lunch break from work and make the first one of three for today.  The rest I made this evening.   It's set up where you use whatever supplies you have on hand so I'm using lots of my new Stampin' Up! Occassion mini catalog stuff!  This class is taught by three super talented card makers, Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire and Julie Ebersole.    I'm enjoying this class because it's really in sync with my style.  Here's a couple of the cards I made today in this class.






2 comments:

Ginny said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE these cards! What paper is that behind the negative die cut hearts? Did you create your own? I just love the whole look!! Wow!

Cassie said...

Ginny- I used watercolor paper and Stampin up watercolor crayons with a water brush to blend. It was really easy to do.