Friday, February 1, 2008

Wow...I haven't posted in almost a month.

January has been very busy. I participated in Lain Ehmann's "Get a LOAD of this" challenge where everyone makes one scrapbook layout per day for the month of January.
I was so amazed to hear that over 3,300 people signed up for this and I think there were just about 22,500 layouts created!
It was really fun, but took up much of my free time. I learned a little more about digital scrapbooking while working on my Vegas book. I really enjoyed digital, but missed playing with paper and glue. I also completed a mini book kit that had been sitting in my closet, unopened, for about 6 months. Anyway, that's pretty much what I've been doing. I still am surprised at myself that I was able to get all 31 finished. I actually did 34...that's more than I did for all of last year.
I'll have to post some of mine.
What else? Oh, Sophie has been home from school all week as the teachers continue to strike. I hope it doesn't last too much longer because it's going to eat into their Spring break and Summer.
So Nicholas will be turning 4 on Sunday (Superbowl Sunday...go Giants!)
I can't believe my baby is going to be 4 years old.

No comments: