Friday, February 1, 2013

I have exciting news!


Hello all.  I've got great news - I'm so thrilled to have been selected for The 10 Minute Craft Dash Design Team!

The 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge was started by the very talented Paulina last year.  I decided to try this because I typically take a long time to create.  I thought it would be fun to see if I could really do it.  Guess what?  When you've got the timer going it makes you make decisions (and trust those decisions) and run with them.   I've learned a lot by doing these challenges and hope you'll all play along and see how much fun it is.   The next 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge starts on February 6th.

I'm so thrilled to be part of the very first 10 Minute Craft Dash Design Team :)   Check out the other Designers on our team from all over the world!








2 comments:

Paulina said...

I'm so thrilled to have you on my team, Cassie! You have such a fabulous crafting style and I know so many people will be inspired by what you create. So excited for these upcoming months!

itsallrosi said...

yay! congrats!