Friday, June 15, 2012

i have no idea...

okay so Kim Kesti posted a challenge heads up to create a card using a brand new product and a product from stash. The official challenge isn't up yet so I have no idea what else she'll have in store. Perfect timing for me because I've got lots of new things and lots of things in my stash. Here's my card. I used several new things on this card including the new very cool Stampin' Up! Ex Libre background stamp and the new butterfly punch and coordinating stamp set Papillon Potpourri.  I also used the new paper piercing template (kind of hidden under the circle) and the Apothecary Accent Framelit dies, 2 new ink colors - Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green, and the Summer Starfruit patterned paper. What I used from my stash are the Soft Suede and Whisper White card stock, Soft Suede ink and the adhesive gems.  

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love this card!! I saw this background stamp set in the new catalog and wondered how to use it. Thanks to you for showing me how awesome it is!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #71 with a link back to your blog on 7-8-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

Beautiful! That background is stunning. Love it!