Saturday, October 1, 2011

Please vote for me!

At the last minute last night I decided to enter a card for the Practical Scrappers card contest.   This one is American Idol style with eliminations.    I got an email today saying that I was in the top 20!   Woo Hoo!
I'll need some votes to keep on going.  Please go to www.practicalscrappers.com  to vote.  I'm in group #1.


I made this card for my niece, Annabella.  She's turning 3 today!  What the card photo doesn't show on the Practical Scrapppers site is that it's a card and a gift.  I made a removeable flower hair clip and it's clipped right onto the card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! what a beautiful flower it looks great on both place it is looking so real . i like your card and i want to have it to my card collection i am sure my friends will adore it .


Plastic Cards
Plastic card printing