Saturday, November 29, 2008

You know you watched too much Seinfeld when...


So I had Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year. I spoke with my sister, Krista, a day or two before and she told me that she was bringing Chocolate cake and black and white cookies to compliment the pies that my sister-in-law was bringing. I thought to myself...great, John loves those cookies. We haven't had them in ages. So when I got off the phone I said to John in excitement "John, guess what? Krista's bringing black and white cookies!" He didn't seem all that excited so I added "I thought you would have been excited about that. You used to love those, right?" and he said "No, I think you're thinking of Jerry Seinfeld". I started to think about it and he was right. We watched SO much Seinfeld in 90's that I think it became part of my reality!

3 comments:

scrappin_mom3 said...

that's just too funny Cass! Hope your family had a Happy Turkey Day!

John said...

'Look to the Cookie'

Bamabel said...

LOL! That's funny! Hey Cass! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog. I love that Wild Card cart! I think you would really like it!! Sorry to enable there, but it's true! A fab cart!

Those cookies look yummy gf! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Take care! I'll visit your blog again soon too!